Alisha Raydan is a Mum of 2, specialist dietitian & author of the book Chopstix. I LOVE, love, love how positive Alisha is and how she genuinely wants other Mums to stay positive throughout motherhood and working.
Alisha’s number 1 tip for any Mumpreneur is to ‘really believe in yourself & believe you can achieve your dreams’
How Author Alisha Raydan did it & how you can too
- Set REALISTIC goals within realistic times
- If you don’t achieve something DON’T GIVE UP – Take a break & come back to it at a different time
- Do a LITTLE everyday – It took Alisha 3 years to make her dream into a reality.
- Whilst on maternity, Alisha found pockets of time when her children were napping & started writing ideas down. That’s how it all started. Get yourself a notebook and start writing all your ideas down
- Keep going & don’t compare yourself to others
Here’s a video of how me and Alisha met – we were both featured on the BBC Asian Network
Are you releasing a product?
I love how Alisha is marketing her book – she gives away some free stuff with it.
Think about what inexpensive marketing materials you could give away to spread the word of mouth about your product.
Alisha’s book is called Chopstix and she gives chopsticks away with it with her branding on them. Also she gives a book magnet. Great idea.
- THANK YOU to the brilliant Alisha Raydan – Author of Chopstix
- I’ve just launched a new product to help you create great videos – Take a look at my new business YT CLUB
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LISTENING
Please click here to subscribe to this podcast on your iphone /itunes and never miss a show! Join thousands of other business Mums just like you.
Not got an iphone? LISTEN on ANDROID
If you think this post will help someone you know, don’t forget to SHARE using those icons
If we help each other we can ALL build successful businesses and create incredible lives for our children
Be Confident, Be Brave, Be You – Thank you for being part of the Mum to Millionaire journey