#67 How To Deal With Challenging Children
How do you deal with your child’s challenging behaviour? Ever feel like you’re not doing enough as a parent? There’s no need to feel like a failure! There are lots of people out there who are also struggling about being a parent, and there are people who are more than willing to help you.
Claire Goodwin-Fee is a practising Integrative Counsellor (therapist), supervisor, speaker and trainer for the last 11 years. I love her!
As an integrative therapist, Claire uses a wide variety of skills to suit each individual and help alleviate their emotional distress, ultimately supporting them to achieve their goals and to live a happier and healthier life.
- It’s great if your child can come to you. Take that time to really talk to them
- How to handle the pressure of being a perfect parent? Stop worrying about being perfect!
- Having an emotional literacy is important! Teach your child to learn how to recognize emotions.
- Mental health should be socially acceptable and as accessible as going to the dentist and getting a haircut.
SPECIAL OFFER FOR MUM TO MILLIONAIRE PODCAST LISTENERS
Are you sick of watching other people go live on youtube, increase their subscribers and most importantly build a strong, loyal brand?
Guess what, YOU CAN DO IT TOO with my very special Youtube Live course that teaches you how to finally get confident with live video, how to structure a youtube video for maximum impact plus all my lighting and camera tricks
BUY the course before 31st October 2017 and you will get a FREE tripod worth £20
Enrol here 👉 I’M READY TO BOOST MY CONFIDENCE ON YOUTUBE
JOIN THE MUM TO MILLIONAIRE CREW
If this podcast helped you please do the following
(This really would make a HUGE impact on keeping this podcast alive!)
1) Subscribe to the podcast on your phone
2) TWEET & share this episode 💜
3) For daily #MumMotivation follow us on Instagram
THANK YOU so much for your support and remember there is enough success out there for ALL OF US. Stay strong my beautiful Mumpreneur friend, you really can do anything you want. Focus on being happy everyday
Veena V 💜 xx