I actually met SuperMum this week!
Vee Roberts is Mum of 4 and CEO of Insight2Marketing – I was in awe of how Vee manages 4 children, her business & still makes time for herself (something which we all need to do) She’s knowledgeable, confident in her brand and I love her passion to genuinely help people.
Vee used to be a single mum, she couldn’t afford going to networking events and had no childcare in place – therefore she decided to create her own networking events! I love when people TAKE ACTION & overcome challenges – I really want YOU to do the same. I know this episode will really inspire you
If you want to build a successful brand – it’s going to take tons of strategic hard work. Remember a brand is more than just an amazing looking logo – it’s your online presence, colours you use, tone of voice, your consistency on and offline.
If you really are passionate about learning how to build a brand from scratch you are definitely in the right place.
HOW TO BUILD A BRAND – KEY POINTS
- Most important key point when building a successful brand is – Understand what your purpose is & key message
Vee’s brand values are giving ‘straight forward, affordable, simple solutions to people’ – this key purpose for her business then trickles down into everything she does
- Create unique, original images – Stay away from clipart and stock photos.
- Use a consistent tone of voice & easily identifiable logo
- Make sure everything you say, eat & breathe responds back to your brand
- Have a strong online presence – think of it as your own shop front
- Content marketing strategy is critical to how to build a brand – Have a blog, give people a reason to keep coming back to your website. Make sure your content is red hot & that you are talking directly to your audience.
- Collect people’s email addresses right from the START
- Tell your story – people will warm to you and ultimately this WILL build your brand
- KEEP IT CONSISTENT IN EVERYTHING YOU DO – Use the same font, colours, messages, style of images
- Create brand guidelines for anyone that is working with your business – straplines you use, how many CM your logo should be, the exact colours you use. This will make sure everyone is on the same page and people actually understand what your brand and business stand for.
YOU CAN BUILD A BRAND BY YOURSELF but if you haven’t got the passion for designing then hire a specialist
BABY STEP FOR BUILDING A BRAND
– Understand what you stand for & what is your story
– Write down your purpose, where do you want to be 5 years from now, what are your financial and non-financial objectives
THANK YOU so much to Vee Roberts for her invaluable tips on how to build a brand. I’m going to cry! So much realistic advice and a real insight into the world of marketing & branding. Frickin love this episode!
- How to create a strong marketing message for your business – Tips from Mumpreneur Laura Morris
- How to build a brand online – Tips from Mumpreneur Vicky Warr
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LISTENING
Please click here to subscribe to this podcast on your iphone and never miss a show! Join thousands of other business Mums just like you.
I will also love you forever if you left me a review too – it will really help get this podcast exposed to more parents
Not got an iphone? LISTEN on ANDROID
If you think this post will help someone you know, don’t forget to SHARE using those icons
If we help each other we can ALL build successful businesses and create incredible lives for our children
Be Confident, Be Brave, Be You – Thank you for being part of the Mum to Millionaire journey