Do you make goals for your business and life but never achieve them? Do you wonder why your dreams aren’t becoming a reality?
I really feel this podcast episode could have a MASSIVE impact on your life if you follow these steps. So many realistic examples from a working parents point of view so you’ll really be able to connect. – YOU CAN BE SUCCESSFUL if you want to be.
Manj Weerasekera aka Fresh Start Guy is a Dad of two, author and divorce coach. The advice Manj gives in this episode is incredible, he really explains how you can achieve your goals. You’ll be left feeling totally inspired and ready to change your mindset.
Manj has coached many high profile entrepreneurs including the founder of New Look, so I asked him
What 1 thing do millionaires have in common?
- They know what they want
- They completely IGNORE negative people and solely focus on what they want to achieve
HOW TO ABSOLUTELY NAIL YOUR GOALS
1) SET YOUR OUTCOME – BE SUPER CLEAR WHAT YOU WANT
– If you achieved your goal what would it give you AND what wouldn’t it give you
– Don’t let your inner, negative voice sabotage you
2) BIG GOAL
– Your goal needs to energise you – so make it BIG. You don’t need to know how you’re exactly going to get there.
3) DEADLY MISTAKE
To be successful you NEED to change your mindset
4) IMPRINT YOUR GOAL IN YOUR UNCONSCIOUS MIND
Talk to yourself as though your goal has already happened – see the goal well before it has happened
5) LOSE ATTACHMENT TO YOUR GOAL
Wake up being excited and energised by your goal – don’t think ‘why haven’t I achieved my goal yet’
6) MANAGE YOUR STATE
Become aware of your emotions. Don’t react to someone who has made you angry – think of it like a game!
7) OUTSTANDING EXECUTION
How can you deliver an outstanding experience to your customers so they keep coming back to you
THANK YOU so much to Manj Weersekera aka Fresh Start Guy for this truly inspiring episode – I hope it has really motivated you to take action. Don’t forget to tweet Manj to say thanks
- Manj Weersekera – Fresh Start Guy – Coach for divorced men
- Create a positive life for you and your kids – Podcast with motivational speaker Sotonye
- How to feel energized and ready to take on the world – Podcast with nutritionist Alex (who just so happens to be Manj’s other half – awww so cute!)
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LISTENING
Please click here to subscribe to this podcast on itunes and never miss a show! Join hundreds of other business Mums just like you.
I will also love you forever if you left me a review too – it will really help get this podcast exposed to more parents
Not got an iphone? LISTEN on ANDROID
If you think this post will help someone you know, don’t forget to share using those icons below.
If we help each other we can ALL build successful businesses and create incredible lives for our children
Be Confident, Be Brave, Be You – Thank you for being part of the Mum to Millionaire journey