#37 GOAL SETTING & Happy Birthday!
WOW! Mum to Millionaire is now one year old! Thank you so much for listening to the podcast and I PROMISE to you I will be uploading weekly from now on!
EXCEL IN BUSINESS & LIFE – NEVER MISS A SHOW – LISTEN ON YOUR MOBILE
One of my issues for 2015 was my lack of consistency with EVERYTHING, but that is all changing. I’m going to make sure of it. Veena xx
Today I’m joined by the first ever Mum to Millionaire guest, who featured way back on episode 2! Mum of 2 & owner of Sugar Me Cupcakes, Martina Dennis, shares her business story over the last 12 months and gives you some much needed Mum Motivation!
- Make business AND life goals
Martina’s life goal for the year was to go to Disney land and stay in a 5* hotel and guess what? SHE ACHIEVED IT!
She did this by making business goals i.e she gave herself monthly targets of how much extra money she needed to make. She kept refining and re-evaluating her goals and was SO FOCUSED on achieving her end result.
- Look at what is stopping you from achieving your goals AND how can you enable yourself to achieve the goal.
- Measure your goals
- INVEST IN YOURSELF – YOU DESERVE TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Massive thanks to the motivational, go getting Mum, Martina Dennis from Sugar Me Cupcakes
- Listen back to Martina on the podcast last year sharing her step by step process to pitching
- Start video marketing your business today with your YT CLUB TRIPOD & beginners guide to YOUTUBE course
BE A GO GETTING MUM!
Subscribe to the Mum to Millionaire podcast so you never miss out on your weekly motivational boost from successful Mumpreneurs xx