#23 Managing Business Mum Stress
Find yourself shouting at your children for no reason whatsoever?
Feeling overwhelmed with everything in your business?
Today our podcast guest is here to help us eliminate stress in our lives! Suparna Dhar is a Mum of 2 & life coach – Unfortunately, Suparna was bullied by a previous manager but she turned this negative experience into a positive.
She retrained as a coach and now empowers Mums to lead a happy and healthy life for themselves and their kids.
MISTAKES BUSINESS MUMS MAKE – Key points
- Doing 5 things at once – Always do ONE task at a time & focus on big wins
- ‘I haven’t got time to explain’ – You do have time to explain if you arrange your day! Sort out your childcare, if you have the finances hire a cleaner, tackling jobs head on with eliminate stress in the long run.
- ‘Tough – I just have to deal with it’ – If you keep getting stressed out about one particular task find another way to do it!
- ‘I have a headache – oh well’ – If you are having signs of stress, acknowledge it
- ‘I have a positive mindset, don’t I?’ – Set realistic goals to elevate stress
- ‘I don’t have time for a break’ – When you say this to yourself then it is time for a break!
- ‘I don’t have time to eat’ – It’s so important to nurture yourself so you can be even more productive
DO YOU SAY ANY OF THESE? COMMENT BELOW (I sure do!)
- 7 Steps to absolutely nail your goals – Podcast with life coach Manj Weerseakera
- Instagram course for beginners with Bonus – How my 65 year old Dad went from 0 – 1,000 followers
Thank you so much to Suparna Dhar for sharing her tips with us – I know it is hard to ‘find’ time but if you are serious about becoming a successful business mum AND leading a happy & healthy life then just remember what Suparna said ‘think of yourself as a flower’ – nurture yourself
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LISTENING
Please click here to subscribe to this podcast on itunes and never miss a show! Join hundreds of other business Mums just like you.
I will also love you forever if you left me a review too – it will really help get this podcast exposed to more parents
Not got an iphone? LISTEN on ANDROID
If you think this post will help someone you know, don’t forget to share using those icons below.
If we help each other we can ALL build successful businesses and create incredible lives for our children
Be Confident, Be Brave, Be You – Thank you for being part of the Mum to Millionaire journey