#66 How To Be A Social Media Manager
Do you wish to have more flexibility at work and still be able to provide good money for your kids? Then this episode is made just for you!
Our special guest this week is Cat Davies of Social Cat. She is a mum of two and an expert social media manager. She set up her company in order to have more flexibility around her children – and found success doing so!
- Cat shares in detail about her journey with social media, plus valuable tips on how to avoid getting stuck when starting up.
- Learn how to effectively charge your clients for the work that you do.
- How to work with and keep your clients satisfied.
- Skill swap with others! Cat got some lovely social media photos and the photographer gets promo and her name out there.
Join Cat’s Facebook page ‘Social Cat Network’
Cat’s photo by Diana Von
SPECIAL OFFER FOR MUM TO MILLIONAIRE PODCAST LISTENERS
Are you sick of watching other people go live on youtube, increase their subscribers and most importantly build a strong, loyal brand?
Guess what, YOU CAN DO IT TOO with my very special Youtube Live course that teaches you how to finally get confident with live video, how to structure a youtube video for maximum impact plus all my lighting and camera tricks
BUY the course before 31st October 2017 and you will get a FREE tripod worth £20
Enrol here 👉 I’M READY TO BOOST MY CONFIDENCE ON YOUTUBE
JOIN THE MUM TO MILLIONAIRE CREW
If this podcast helped you please do the following
(This really would make a HUGE impact on keeping this podcast alive!)
1) Subscribe to the podcast on your phone
2) TWEET & share this episode 💜
3) For daily #MumMotivation follow us on Instagram
THANK YOU so much for your support and remember there is enough success out there for ALL OF US. Stay strong my beautiful Mumpreneur friend, you really can do anything you want. Focus on being happy everyday
Veena V 💜 xx