#30 How to get new clients & customers by NETWORKING
How on earth are you!? I have missed putting a podcast together so much and so glad I’m back
So what happened?
The summer holidays happened!
7 weeks of fun, fairy cakes & food (yes I got lots of tasty Mauritian food at my parents – I migrated to their house in Oxfordshire for a few weeks – grandparent duties and all that 🙂 )
I hope you are raring to go, lets make this year count xx
On the podcast
Mumpreneur: Nicole Kelly, Single Mum of 3 and owner of Ambi gifts. She makes personalised gift hampers.
I was mesmerized by her beauty and her calm and focused persona
Fact: Started her business just 4 months ago and is already making a profit
How she does it: Time management. Nicole works in the night from 8pm – midnight and sometimes works till 2am
In the podcast you’ll learn
- How Nicole landed 2 big corporate clients from attending one networking event
- How to network on social media
- Successful networking tips
- What twitter award competitions you can enter your business for
- Nicole Kelly owner of Ambi gifts – personalised gift hampers
- Chamber of Commerce – Weekly networking in your local area
- Networking mummies – Mum of 2, Laura Morris runs a nationwide free networking event
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LISTENING
Please click here to subscribe to this podcast on your iphone and never miss a show! Join thousands of other business Mums just like you.
I will also love you forever if you left me a review too – it will really help get this podcast exposed to more parents
Not got an iphone? LISTEN on ANDROID
If you think this post will help someone you know, don’t forget to SHARE using those icons
If we help each other we can ALL build successful businesses and create incredible lives for our children
Be Confident, Be Brave, Be You – Thank you for being part of the Mum to Millionaire journey
Add A Comment